Saturday, January 30, 2016

REF WEEK 2-1

 
HAPPY SUPERBOWL WEEK
 
GO HAWKS!!!
 
I can still love my team!!!
 
Good Luck Broncos
 
On a more serious note...
We have had a rash of complaints over customers feeling like timekeepers are HIGH when they are working....and I don't mean that in the way that they are not making calls.
What you do in your personal time is your business and your business alone...don't want to know anything about it but when you walk in to Let's Play you are representing Lets Play and you need to uphold a certain professionalism.  If you feel you cannot do this please tell me to take you off of the schedule.
This CANNOT be how our staff is viewed PERIOD!
Again, we do not care what you do in your personal time....but on the clock is another issue.
 
THANK YOU!!!
 
Open ref shift Saturday night...9:10 for 4 games.
 
Please send availability...if you do not I will assume you do not want to work or I will schedule you and you will have to find a replacement if you cant make it...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment